Tuesday, January 3, 2012

How to Bloom

In order to bloom, I need to be planted and well grounded....first in my relationship with the Lord, then in my personal life in terms of where I am headed.  One of my favorite quotes from Seneca says that if a man knows not what harbor he seeks, any wind is the right wind.

I need to seek harbors for:
-my relationship with the Lord through reading and prayer
-building relationships with my kids by spending family and individual time together
-developing my gift of teaching through insightful lesson plans
-writing
-photography

I am also working on two 52 projects.
One is to take a photo a week for 52 weeks.
Two is about doing pushups for 52 weeks in order to work up to 52 pushups.

Do you have any other suggestions for 52 Projects?





No comments: